About Our Hotel
The silent crushing of the waves, with the smell of the sea wrapping the atmosphere in a mysterious and romantic endeavour, come and join us at Hotel Colonia De Braganza…
Getting away for the weekend was never so “blink-and-bat” of a decision. With us at Hotel Colonia De Braganza waiting to welcome you, there will never be a thinking and budgeting on your part, while you scamper away for a quiet weekend from the hustle of the daily 9 to 7 job and routines.Located behind the Plaintain Leaf in Calangute, relax and rejuvenate amidst the walls that shout out “class and comfort” in caps, and embrace you in the ultimate luxury that seeps out all the lethargy from you.
Close to most of the beautiful Goan locales, from relaxed beaches to brimming and bristling markets, everything is close by, making our Braganzian welcoming one of its kind, in bringing you both solace and hustle, whenever you want it. Be it the lip smacking cuisines that our dedicated chefs prepare for you, or the crystal cool water of the swimming pool which dribbles away all the lethargic waves that seem to crush you, we here at Hotel Colonia De Braganza understand and implement all that you need, for that perfect weekend getaway.
Some of the enthralling tourist attractions in the vicinity of the haven of Braganza’s are:
• Calangute Beach (700 m)
• St. Alex Church (800 m)
• Baga Beach (1 km)
• Baga Night Market (4 kms)
• Saturday Night Market (3 kms)
• Anjuna Flea Market (3 kms)
• Candolim Beach (3 kms)
• Anjuna Beach (4 kms)
• Sinquerim Beach (4 kms)
• Fort Aguada (5 kms)
• Ozran Beach (6 kms)
• Vagator Beach (7 kms)
And many more!
We are connected to almost all the major rail, road, and air means:
• Dabolim Airport (39 kms)
• Madagaon Railway Station (48 kms)
• Karmali Railway Station (23 kms)
• Thivim Railway Station (17 kms)
• Calangute Bus Stand (300 m)
We have a plethora of services curated for your best experience. A highlight of what you will experience:
• Central location so that you do not miss out on any of the ventures
• Close to all major modes of connectivity; rail, road, or air.
• Has lip-smacking delicacies to offer.
• In-house exotica bar for those chilled beer evenings, or a sophisticated celebration on cards.
• The swimming pool with cool and clear water to drain out the exhaustion of daily life, with drinks and cocktails to keep you company.
• Beauty Parlour for ladies who like to groomed and pampered, while on the move.
• Offering party packages for days that call for celebrations.
• Shopping arcade and artificial rain fall.
• New year parties and Christmas eves are a treat when you celebrate it with the gaiety that we have to offer.
• Doctor-on-call, 24-hour-connectivity, taxi services, free parking, and many other services that would ensure that your stay is a memorable, and hassle-free one.
“We Travel Not to Escape Life, But for Life not to escape us”